The Paediatric Monitor
The Paediatric Monitor is a global news hub for everything that matters in Paediatrics. It is the latest offering from the Excellence In Pediatrics Community to front-line Paediatricians and any healthcare professional working with children.
In Excellence In Paediatrics our vision is to act as a hub for sharing the latest developments and advice with all professionals involved with the care of children and adolescents around the world, facilitating an open exchange of knowledge that will ultimately enhance children’s lives.
No matter how busy frontline practitioners get, information, latest developments and updates are vital to every-day practice. Here at Excellence in Paediatrics, we recognise time is precious and many of you cannot visit numerous websites to get a complete overview on what is happening in Pediatrics. This is why the mission of the Paediatric Monitor is to be the one-stop-shop hub, keeping you updated on a daily basis, on everything that matters in Paediatrics.
Bringing together the latest news, opinions, conferences, e-learning, research updates, health policies, and jobs, in a centralised place, Paediatric Monitor is the only website you need. Working alongside paediatric associations and leading health-care providers, we endeavor to bring you information before anyone else.
Search for information using pediatric topics or through the various types of content we have online:
- News Updates - bringing you the latest in pediatric news from vaccination releases to new research findings
- Association News - take a look at what is happening in pediatric associations around the world
- Views - find out what people have to say on current pediatric issues
- E-learning - enroll on educational web-based courses
- Jobs - search for your next role by taking a look at our jobs section bringing you the latest pediatric positions
- Surveys - participate in surveys and provide your expert opinion in exchange for various discounts and promotions
- Conferences - take a look at what pediatric conferences are taking place internationally